List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:August 6 2004 4:57pm
Subject:Re: 2nd ndbd doesnt start.
View as plain text
but don't always do this. I made the mistake of adding the -i option to
my startup script and then spent a week trying to figure out why my data
was always lost when I restarted the cluster. imo, the documentation
does not accurately describe the -i option - it performs a full
initialization thus cleaning out all your data -- performing a total
'clean' start.

Magnus Svensson wrote:

>Restart both ndbd nodes with the -i flag t perform an intial restart of
>the cluster.
>

>>ndbd -i
>>

>Best regards
>Magnus

Thread
2nd ndbd doesnt start.Gowrynath Sivaganeshamoorthy4 Aug
  • Re: 2nd ndbd doesnt start.Magnus Svensson5 Aug
    • Re: 2nd ndbd doesnt start.Devananda6 Aug
      • Re: 2nd ndbd doesnt start.Mikael Ronström6 Aug