List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:August 6 2004 7:56am
Subject:Re: Does backup work?
View as plain text
Jonas Oreland wrote:
> Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
>
>> Question:
>>
>>     Does Backup work [yet]?
>

> Yes, it should work.
> But it seems like a bug has been introduced lately.
>
> Please file a bug report,
> and I will look at this tonight or tomorrow morning...
>
> /Jonas
>
> ps.
>
>  > I tried to run a backup of a two replica, two db node, two computer
>  > cluster built from the 5Aug04 code, patch level 1.1953.
>
> cool: that the latest changeset for me aswell, talk about bleeding edge.
>
> ds.

Hi Joseph,

Did you file a bug report?

Anyway,
There was a newly introduced bug in the latest snapshot.
I fixed it, and I think the fix will be available within 24 hours on
the public bk-trees.

/Jonas

ps
	Fix is in ChangeSet@stripped
ds.

Thread
Does backup work?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco5 Aug
  • Re: Does backup work?Mikael Ronström5 Aug
  • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland5 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jim Hoadley5 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jim Hoadley5 Aug
      • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland6 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland6 Aug