List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacob Clingerman Date:June 9 2004 10:33pm
Subject:MySQL Cluster on Mac OS X 10.3 (G4)
View as plain text
Has anyone out there had success installing the MySQL Cluster on OS X?
I've tried building from the bitkeeper provided source bit I've run
into a variety of problems, such as "make test" failing on mysqldump,
the cluster executables "mgmtsrvr" and "ndb" not installing and "make"
failing.  If anyone has managed to install MySQL Cluster on OS X and is
willing to help me figure out why my attempt is failing, I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks,

--
Jacob Clingerman
Systems Group, World Wide Developer Relations, Apple, Inc.

Thread
MySQL Cluster on Mac OS X 10.3 (G4)Jacob Clingerman9 Jun