List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:August 5 2004 4:02pm
Subject:Re: Does backup work?
View as plain text
Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> Question:
>
> 	Does Backup work [yet]?

Yes, it should work.
But it seems like a bug has been introduced lately.

Please file a bug report,
and I will look at this tonight or tomorrow morning...

/Jonas

ps.

 > I tried to run a backup of a two replica, two db node, two computer
 > cluster built from the 5Aug04 code, patch level 1.1953.

cool: that the latest changeset for me aswell, talk about bleeding edge.

ds.
Thread
Does backup work?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco5 Aug
  • Re: Does backup work?Mikael Ronström5 Aug
  • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland5 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jim Hoadley5 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jim Hoadley5 Aug
      • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland6 Aug
    • Re: Does backup work?Jonas Oreland6 Aug