List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Svensson Date:August 5 2004 9:20am
Subject:Re: some confusion about mysql cluster
View as plain text

> I connect mysql to 192.168.100.73, create a table with type=NDB. I expected
> the table will be visible on 192.168.100.74 too but it this not. Is it
> something wrong to do with my config file or I misunderstand something here?
>
> Regards,
>
> - Joe

The table will show up when you do a SELECT * FROM tab on the second
machine.

Best regards
Magnus Svensson

--
Magnus Svensson, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
some confusion about mysql clusterJoe Wong4 Aug
  • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterMikael Ronström4 Aug
  • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterJoe Wong4 Aug
    • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterMikael Ronström4 Aug
  • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterJoe Wong5 Aug
  • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterJoe Wong5 Aug
    • Re: some confusion about mysql clusterMagnus Svensson5 Aug