List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pascal Gauthier Date:August 4 2004 8:58pm
Subject:RE: Question about creation of table
View as plain text
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 16:47, Crouch, Luke H. wrote:
> hmm...I'm not sure then. we skipped the testing scripts and went straight to
> memory fun there! I can't think of anything else concering your create table
> problem, though...sorry,

Thanks for your help...
MySQL Cluster perform well from 4 millons records? We will probably
implement MySQL Cluster for our Parking Technologie (www.8d.com), but I
have plenty of testing before that....

Hope MySQL Cluster 1.0 will do the job

--
Pascal Gauthier
Cel: 514-668-9966

Thread
Question about creation of tablePascal Gauthier4 Aug
RE: Question about creation of tableLuke H. Crouch4 Aug
  • RE: Question about creation of tablePascal Gauthier4 Aug