List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:August 4 2004 4:47pm
Subject:RE: performance question
View as plain text
I thought the tables in the cluster are of type NDB, so they aren't InnoDB or MyISAM...the table just happened to be in MyISAM on the regular mysqld.

do you know how I can remove the record count on the regular mysqld MyISAM tables? then I could see how long it actually takes to do the full count on MyISAM and it may be similar in length of time to the count on the NDB tables.

is there not a way to have the cluster keep a count record as well? in the same kind of way as MyISAM?

thanks again,
-L

Thread
performance questionLuke H. Crouch4 Aug
  • Re: performance questionPaul G. Weiss4 Aug
RE: performance questionLuke H. Crouch4 Aug
  • Re: performance questionPaul Weiss4 Aug
  • Re: performance questionMikael Ronström4 Aug