List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:June 22 2004 9:29am
Subject:Re: mgmtsrvr not found
View as plain text
Michael, all,

sorry for the inconvenience.  We recently made some name changes and
documentation is not up to date.

ndb -> ndbd (mysql/libexec)
mgmsrvr -> ndb_mgmd (mysql/libexec)
mgmclient -> ndb_mgm (mysql/bin)

and other ndb related binaries have ndb_ in mysql/bin

BR,

Tomas

Michael Dykman wrote:

> Hello again.
>
>     I must be taking stupid pills this week.  I got a clean build of
> the development source (18-06-2004) and passed all the tests,
> including the ndb_* tests and am attempting to proceed with a basic
> installation as per the feature article by Anders Karlsson,
> 'Introduction to MySQL Cluster for MySQL Users'.  When I get to
> starting  starting the management node via 'mgmtsrvr', I realize that
> I have no such executable.  I don't mean I have screwed up my PATH and
> it's not on it, I mean no such file is to be found on my system.
> Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here?
>
>  - michael dykman
>  - michael@stripped

Thread
mgmtsrvr not foundMichael Dykman21 Jun
  • Re: mgmtsrvr not foundTomas Ulin22 Jun