List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:June 21 2004 9:17pm
Subject:mgmtsrvr not found
View as plain text
Hello again.

	I must be taking stupid pills this week.  I got a clean build of the
development source (18-06-2004) and passed all the tests, including the
ndb_* tests and am attempting to proceed with a basic installation as
per the feature article by Anders Karlsson, 'Introduction to MySQL
Cluster for MySQL Users'.  When I get to starting  starting the
management node via 'mgmtsrvr', I realize that I have no such
executable.  I don't mean I have screwed up my PATH and it's not on it,
I mean no such file is to be found on my system.  Could someone please
tell me what I am doing wrong here?

  - michael dykman
  - michael@stripped

Thread
mgmtsrvr not foundMichael Dykman21 Jun
  • Re: mgmtsrvr not foundTomas Ulin22 Jun