List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:July 29 2004 10:07pm
Subject:RE: table full error?
View as plain text
Mikael,

the table has 4 million records, each about 100 bytes, and no primary key (doh!)

could that be part of our problem? this doesn't seem like an unusually large table...do
you think the default values would be able to handle a table this size? could it be
something else other than these memory settings?

thanks,
-L

table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka31 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch31 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka1 Aug
    • NDB documentationSundeep Narravula1 Aug
      • Re: NDB documentationpekka1 Aug
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch2 Aug
  • Re: table full error?pekka2 Aug