List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikael Ronström Date:July 29 2004 9:47pm
Subject:Re: table full error?
View as plain text
Hi Luke,
I am referring to the MySQL Manual available on
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html
where chapter 17 is dedicated to MySQL Cluster. This page is updated
immediately as changes are done in the manual.

To set a parameter to 300 MByte you write 300M as an example.

The cluster administration guide is a useful resource still but it is
not updated so the
manual contains the "latest and the greatest".

Rgrds Mikael

2004-07-29 kl. 23.30 skrev Crouch, Luke H.:

> Mikael,
>
> what manual are you referencing? the mysql cluster administration
> guide that I have has the parameters NoOfIndexPages and NoOfDataPages
> for DB definitions, with a unit of 8KB pages. what unit is the
> DataMemory and IndexMemory parameters expressed in? kB?
>
> is there a kind of 'live' manual available online? where can we get
> the most recent manual each day?
>
> thanks,
> -L

Mikael Ronström, Senior Software Architect
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Clustering:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/04/14/HNmysqlcluster_1.html

table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka31 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch31 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka1 Aug
    • NDB documentationSundeep Narravula1 Aug
      • Re: NDB documentationpekka1 Aug
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch2 Aug
  • Re: table full error?pekka2 Aug