List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:July 29 2004 9:30pm
Subject:RE: table full error?
View as plain text
Mikael,

what manual are you referencing? the mysql cluster administration guide that I have has
the parameters NoOfIndexPages and NoOfDataPages for DB definitions, with a unit of 8KB
pages. what unit is the DataMemory and IndexMemory parameters expressed in? kB?

is there a kind of 'live' manual available online? where can we get the most recent manual
each day?

thanks,
-L

Thread
table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka31 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch31 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka1 Aug
    • NDB documentationSundeep Narravula1 Aug
      • Re: NDB documentationpekka1 Aug
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch2 Aug
  • Re: table full error?pekka2 Aug