List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikael Ronström Date:July 29 2004 8:57pm
Subject:Re: table full error?
View as plain text
Hi Luke,
Most likely DataMemory and IndexMemory from your short description.
Check the manual for more details on how
to set it. Default is DataMemory size of 80000 kBytes sounds reasonable
if your records are about 60-70 bytes.
IndexMemory is by default set to 24000 kBytes so it is reasonable that
this parameter is your problem if you
have a 4 byte primary key.

Rgrds Mikael

2004-07-29 kl. 22.36 skrev Crouch, Luke H.:

> we are trying to load up an NDB table thru one of the API nodes. we
> have a file (generated by a mysqldump) that inserts 4 million records,
> but when we run it, it stops at about 996k and says table is full!
> where is the setting that controls this?
>
> thanks,
> -L

Mikael Ronström, Senior Software Architect
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Clustering:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/04/14/HNmysqlcluster_1.html

table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch29 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström29 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?Mikael Ronström30 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch30 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka31 Jul
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch31 Jul
  • Re: table full error?pekka1 Aug
    • NDB documentationSundeep Narravula1 Aug
      • Re: NDB documentationpekka1 Aug
RE: table full error?Luke H. Crouch2 Aug
  • Re: table full error?pekka2 Aug