List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikael Ronström Date:July 29 2004 3:44pm
Subject:Re: problem deleting records from clustered table
View as plain text
Hi Justin,

2004-07-29 kl. 01.02 skrev Justin Swanhart:

> I have a clustered table with a couple hundred thousand rows..
>
> I am trying to clear the table..
>
> If I try to truncate the table I get:
> mysql> truncate table webdata;
> ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table './easynews/webdata' (errno:
> 156)

Not 100% sure but I think this will be done in one transaction so thus
will run out
of operation records similar to the delete command next.

> If I try to delete the rows I get:
> mysql> delete from webdata;
> ERROR 1297 (HY000): Got temporary error 233 'Out of operation records
> in transaction coordinator' from ndbcluster

Executes as one transaction, needs the MaxNoOfConcurrentOperations to
be set higher
than the number of records in the table (actually due to a bug to be
fixed 2*number of records).

> I I try to delete with limit I get:
> mysql> delete from webdata limit 1000;
> ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 499 from storage engine

This error should not occur so please file a bug report on this one.

Rgrds Mikael