List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mikael Ronström Date:July 29 2004 3:05pm
Subject:Re: NDB directory
View as plain text
Hi Brad,
The binaries are now in the same directory as the other mysql binaries,
ie. bin and libexec.
Quick start tips.
0) Create directories for management server, ndbd servers
1) Create config file and edit the mysqld config files
2) Start management server
3) Start ndbd process(es)
4) Start mysqld process(es)

Check MySQL Reference Manual at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/NDBCluster.html

Rgrds Mikael

2004-07-20 kl. 17.36 skrev Sharp, Brad C.:

> I have been working to install the cluster version of mysql.  After
> fininshing the install the documentation talks of an NDB directory.
> But I can't find one.  I can find some executable files in the bin
> directory but that's the only hint I have that ndb is even installed.
> What do I need to do after install to get the cluster up and running?
> any good quick start tips?
>
> Brad

Mikael Ronström, Senior Software Architect
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Clustering:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/04/14/HNmysqlcluster_1.html

NDB directoryBrad C. Sharp20 Jul
  • Re: NDB directoryMikael Ronström29 Jul