List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:July 26 2004 3:22pm
Subject:RE: mysqld API overview?
View as plain text
where is the my-medium.cnf file located? I copied my own my.cnf file to the var directory
and still don't see the API node listed when I run status...

also, where do you have that Ndb.cfg file? in the datadir for mysql, or somewhere else?

thanks again,
-L

Thread
mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • Re: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Magnus Svensson27 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Magnus Svensson27 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch27 Jul