List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luke H. Crouch Date:July 26 2004 2:02pm
Subject:RE: mysqld API overview?
View as plain text
I do have an Ndb.cfg file in the /usr/local/mysql/var directory. I've been using a little
different syntax in the Ndb.cfg files, and it's been working fine so far...

OwnProcessId 9
10.0.199.150 10000

would it make a difference if I'm running mysqld_safe or mysqld? what about the ndbcluster
option? can it just stay in the my.cnf, or does it have to be on the mysqld command?

thanks for response...I'll try out that different syntax for Ndb.cfg...

-L

Thread
mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • Re: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Ph.D. Joseph E. Sacco26 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Magnus Svensson27 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch26 Jul
  • RE: mysqld API overview?Magnus Svensson27 Jul
RE: mysqld API overview?Luke H. Crouch27 Jul