List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:May 6 2005 7:58am
Subject:Re: repeatable ndbd abort with trace
View as plain text
Hi,

The trace files indicates that heartbeat failures might have occured.
Could you check the cluster log?

If the importing creates so much load so that heartbeats gets missed,
this can be fixed by modifying the "HeartbeatIntervalDbDb" and/or
"HeartbeatIntervalDbApi".

FYI: we're working on improving the heartbeat handling so it won't be load dependant...

/Jonas

--
Jonas Oreland, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com