List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Skold Date:July 23 2004 11:01am
Subject:Re: NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD ports
View as plain text
It is there, but merely because it has been merged from the 4.1 tree.

It has not been verified it works and for sure the new features such
as stored procedures and views will need to be handled when it comes
to storing their meta-data in the cluster (as we do with tables in 4.1
where the corresponding .frm files are stored together with the table
definitions in the cluster database). Seems like there are some issues
in the build since it does not seem to be installed correctly.
We will start working with 5.0 as soon as the first 4.1 binary release
is out.

BR
-- Martin

--
Martin Sköld, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD portsRichard Cooper23 Jul
  • Re: NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD portsMartin Skold23 Jul