List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Cooper Date:July 23 2004 10:37am
Subject:NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD ports
View as plain text
Can anybody confirm that clustering is in MySQL 5.0.0? And if so has anybody got it
working from the FreeBSD port? I'd rather use the port for admin ease, and upgrading, but
it doesn't seem to compile with --with-ndbcluster (no errors that I can see, but no ndb
support when its installed).

Failing that has anybody compiled 5 at all on FreeBSD (4.10) with cluster support?

Thanks for any help on this - I really want to push MySQL as it will save us over 30k
ukpounds in MS licenses, but we really need stored procedures as well as clustering
support.

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I didn't see anything related in the archives.

Cheers
Ric

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of DA Group.

Thread
NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD portsRichard Cooper23 Jul
  • Re: NDB-Cluster with MySQL 5.0.0 and FreeBSD portsMartin Skold23 Jul