List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Haubold Date:July 23 2004 7:30am
Subject:Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core Dump
View as plain text
Hello,

I have now built the latest version of MySQL cluster, but without
--with-debug. In my previous post I have mentioned that an error occurs
when compiling ndb/src/kernel/vm/Emulator.cpp related to the function
"signal". This error occurs only when --with-debug is passed to configure.
Without it, the package compiles.
However, even with the newest version, the core dump still remains when
running ndbd. Perhaps this is related to the "signal" error when using
--with-debug?! Can someone suggest a way to get some more debugging
information beyond a core dump? Unfortunately, I am unfamilar with strace,
and running it produces the output "ERROR: tracer already exists".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

- Alex

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Alexander Haubold
Columbia University - SEAS 2001, 2003

362 Riverside Dr. #5B3
New York, NY 10025

Phone: +212-853-8239
Email: ah297@stripped
WWW: http://www.aquaphoenix.com

Thread
Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold20 Jul
  • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMark Kim20 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold22 Jul
      • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson23 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold23 Jul
      • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson23 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold23 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold27 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold27 Jul
          • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson28 Jul
            • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold28 Jul
  • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMark Kim27 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold28 Jul