List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Hoadley Date:April 13 2005 5:42pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 1205 (HY000) at line 559: Lock wait timeout exceeded;
View as plain text
Martin --

Thanks. I think that is a good suggestion. Unfortunately, in this case it did
not change the outcome:

mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE 'nbn_lead_records.csv' INTO TABLE nbn_leads;
ERROR 1205 (HY000): Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

I've also tried loading the mysqldump file as TYPE=MyISAM (which works) and
then changing the table type with ALTER TABLE nbn_leads ENGINE=NDB, same
result.

-- Jim