List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerard Ceraso Date:July 22 2004 5:15pm
Subject:2 server mysql cluster
View as plain text
I am working on getting a cluster set up, basically to have 2 working
copies of the server so if one fails I just use the other. Since I am
only going to have to servers I will have node1 and node2 basically
identical with all 3 services. The MGM, DB, and API. Would this be a
viable solution? The other thing I am working on is we have a hardware
load balancing solution so after reading the documentation I assume that
I can write to either node and it will be synced up to the other almost
simultaneously. Am I missing something?

~gerard
Thread
2 server mysql clusterGerard Ceraso22 Jul
  • Re: 2 server mysql clusterMagnus Svensson23 Jul