List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:July 21 2004 2:36am
Subject:Re: unable to start (infinite crash loop) and workaround
View as plain text
Sorry! forgot to post the workaround.

executed 'all stop' and deleted the ndb data storage directory on 2 of
my 4 DB nodes (one from each pair). When I restarted the cluster, it
started slowly and then copied data over onto the 2 that I deleted. This
worked once, but I am having trouble making it work a second time.

Thread
unable to start (infinite crash loop) and workaroundDevananda21 Jul
  • Re: unable to start (infinite crash loop) and workaroundDevananda21 Jul
    • Re: unable to start (infinite crash loop) and workaroundJohan Andersson21 Jul
Re: unable to start (infinite crash loop) and workaroundJohan Andersson23 Jul