List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Kim Date:July 20 2004 8:29pm
Subject:Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core Dump
View as plain text
How recently did you pull mysql cluster down from bitkeeper?  Also, did you
configure it with debug (--with-debug) turned on (if you compiled with gcc) or
run it with strace?   Could you send us the output of either?

Mark

Alexander Haubold wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I, too, am having problems getting MySQL Cluster (4.1.4) to run on
> Sparc/Solaris 9. While the management server starts just fine, ndbd appears
> to not work. The error is simply:
> Bus Error (core dumped)
>
> On a side note, typing in the command "SHOW PARAMETERS" on the management
> server prompt results in the following:
> _mgmtSrvr.getConfigInfo()->print;
>
> Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Alex
>
> -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
> +-+-+-+-+-
> Alexander Haubold
> Columbia University - SEAS 2001, 2003
>
> 362 Riverside Dr. #5B3
> New York, NY 10025
>
> Phone: +212-853-8239
> Email: ah297@stripped
> WWW: http://www.aquaphoenix.com

Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold20 Jul
  • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMark Kim20 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold22 Jul
      • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson23 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold23 Jul
      • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson23 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold23 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold27 Jul
        • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold27 Jul
          • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMagnus Svensson28 Jul
            • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold28 Jul
  • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpMark Kim27 Jul
    • Re: Cluster on Solaris 9: Bus Error, Core DumpAlexander Haubold28 Jul