List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:February 8 2005 9:48am
Subject:Re: securing ndb_mgmd
View as plain text
Len, All,

As you've seen from the thread there are little possibility to contol
who is allowed to connect to the ndb_mgmd.

We are aware that this is an issue, but we have not decided on which
release to bring such a thing in.

BR,

Tomas

Len Kranendonk wrote:

>Is there a way to configure ndb_mgmd so that only "super-users" can
>perform cluster management tasks ?
>
>I have set up a two node cluster using the "16.3.3 Quick Test Setup" from
>the MySQL manual. At the moment any user able to run ndb_mgm can
>shut down the cluster.
>
>Len Kranendonk

Thread
securing ndb_mgmdLen Kranendonk27 Jan
  • Re: securing ndb_mgmdAlex Davies27 Jan
  • Re: securing ndb_mgmdLen Kranendonk27 Jan
    • Re: securing ndb_mgmdklaus27 Jan
      • Re: securing ndb_mgmdStewart Smith28 Jan
  • Re: securing ndb_mgmdTomas Ulin8 Feb
  • Re: securing ndb_mgmdLen Kranendonk8 Feb