List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:February 8 2005 9:30am
Subject:Re: Binary RPM installation?
View as plain text
Jesse, All,

cluster has not been in the RPM's so far.

We have now prepared the spec files so we hope to have it available with
the 4.1.10 and 5.0.3 releases.

BR,

Tomas

Jesse Erlbaum wrote:

>Hi All --
>
>According to the docs, the cluster should be included in the MySQL-MAX
>RPMs... But it is not.  I am mistaken?  Is there any way to install the
>cluster from RPM, instead of compiling it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Jesse-

Thread
Binary RPM installation?Jesse Erlbaum26 Jan
  • Re: Binary RPM installation?Pierluigi Di Lorenzo26 Jan
  • Re: Binary RPM installation?Tomas Ulin8 Feb
RE: Binary RPM installation?Jesse Erlbaum26 Jan
RE: Binary RPM installation?Jesse Erlbaum26 Jan
  • Re: Binary RPM installation?Pierluigi Di Lorenzo27 Jan
    • Re: Binary RPM installation?Chad Martin27 Jan
RE: Binary RPM installation?Jesse Erlbaum26 Jan
  • Re: Binary RPM installation?Martin Skold14 Apr