List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard F. Rebel Date:July 14 2004 8:29pm
Subject:Re: 157 GB MyISAM DB
View as plain text
Thanks Jonas,

Are the storage requirements switching between innodb table spaces and
NDB spaces going to change?  I know when I went from myisam to innodb
our requirements nearly doubled.  Might by chance the requirements
decrease with NDB?

Thanks again,

Richard

--
Richard F. Rebel
rrebel@stripped

157 GB MyISAM DBThomas B√∂hme13 Jul
  • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBRichard F. Rebel14 Jul
    • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBBrancaleoni Matteo14 Jul
    • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBJonas Oreland14 Jul
      • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBRichard F. Rebel14 Jul
        • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBJonas Oreland14 Jul
        • Re: 157 GB MyISAM DBJeremy Zawodny16 Jul