List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:January 12 2005 9:41pm
Subject:Re: resizing ndb storage nodes
View as plain text
Robert,

I agree with you.

Just explaining how it is right now.  The best we can do right now is to
document which parameters require --initial.

You can always do a --initial restart, it takes a bit longer though...

BR,

Casto, Robert wrote:

>Tomas,
>
>How are we supposed to know if a change will affect the file system? My guess would be
> that all changes would. How about making --initial safer or automatic? Then we would not
> have to worry about using it or not.
>
>Robert Casto
>Quality Measurements
>206.266.3695

Thread
resizing ndb storage nodesjon stuart12 Jan
  • Re: resizing ndb storage nodesTomas Ulin12 Jan
Re: resizing ndb storage nodesTomas Ulin12 Jan