List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:July 14 2004 7:41pm
Subject:Re: difficulty with indexes
View as plain text
That would make sense (and thanks for bringing that to my attention).
However, show indexes reports that it is a BTREE, not a HASH. :-/

mysql> show indexes from tdata;
| tdata |          1 | i2       |            1 | username    | NULL
|        NULL |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |         |

Devananda

Jeremy Zawodny wrote:

>Doesn't NDB primarily used hash indexes?  If so, how would you expect
>them to help?  It's like HEAP tables before MySQL 4.1.
>
>Jeremy

Thread
difficulty with indexesDevananda13 Jul
Re: difficulty with indexesDevananda14 Jul
  • Re: difficulty with indexesJeremy Zawodny14 Jul
    • Re: difficulty with indexesDevananda14 Jul
      • Re: difficulty with indexesDevananda14 Jul
      • Re: difficulty with indexesJonas Oreland14 Jul