List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Oreland Date:December 14 2004 11:38am
Subject:Re: mixing TCP and SHM transports ?
View as plain text
Hi,

Look at http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=7124

I.e. I just fixed that bug.
Plus I fixed so that you can run SHM wo/ busy wait
   and also in a good way handled SHM mixed with TCP.

This is still unpushed as the build team are currently building 4.1.8.

But I would be happy to inform you when you can download a version
   which includes the bug fix plus the new feature to try.

Micro benchmarks on my local computer show between 5% and 85% increased
   performance when using SHM compared to TCP.

/Jonas

--
Jonas Oreland, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com