List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:July 12 2004 8:36pm
Subject:importance of IndexMemory
View as plain text
Hi again :)

While I'm playing around with config.ini and super-smack, I've been
trying to figure out how to increase the load that my cluster could
handle ... for a while I've been stuck with about 400k rows. I've been
adjusting DataMemory, but hadn't gotten any improvement. I just lowered
DataMemory to 256M and increased IndexMemory to 256M and went up to 2mil
rows! (each cluster machine has 1G ram). Thought I'd share with everyone
the lesson learned: Index Memory is very important :)

Cheers,
Devananda
Thread
importance of IndexMemoryDevananda12 Jul