List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:July 12 2004 8:02pm
Subject:cluster's config.ini
View as plain text
Hi all, something I just noticed ( I don't know if this is documented, I
can't recall reading about it yet). When I modify config.ini, for
example, DataMemory in the [DB DEFAULT] section, and issue 'all restart'
from the mgm console, the DB nodes don't seem to restart with the new
information. I have to issue 'all stop' then go to the console of each
DB node and start it up again for the changes to propagate. Can anyone
else verify this?

Thanks,
Devananda
Thread
cluster's config.iniDevananda12 Jul
  • Re: cluster's config.iniJonas Oreland12 Jul