List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brancaleoni Matteo Date:June 19 2004 4:32pm
Subject:Re: Adding mysql servers as API to a cluster
View as plain text
Hi,

> when adding a new mysql server it will "autodiscover" the tables present
> in the ndbcluster storage engine.
>
> This happens at the point when the table is actually accessed, e.g.
> select * from.  Tables will not show with the "show tables" command
> until they have been accessed.
>
> (PS.  you have to to mysql_install_db with the second mysql server and
> do create on the database's which you want to access from that one)
>
> BR,
>
> Tomas

yup works :)

thankie, I was doing show tables and no result in it :)
so far so good... I'm impressed now.

going on to test the DB nodes on multiple servers and see
failover at work.

thanks a lot again,

Matteo.

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni@stripped>
Espia Srl

Thread
Adding mysql servers as API to a clusterBrancaleoni Matteo19 Jun
  • Re: Adding mysql servers as API to a clusterTomas Ulin19 Jun
    • Re: Adding mysql servers as API to a clusterBrancaleoni Matteo19 Jun