List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fabricio Silva Date:November 17 2004 12:23am
Subject:Re: Limitation on tables
View as plain text
Now I tryed to run the command again and I got another error!!! It's strange!!

mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
'/home/uranus/fasilva/appendix/dbgen/my_table.tbl' INTO TABLE my_table
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|';
..... After a longe time appears:

ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '' for key 65

This same error occurs with another large tables!

Do you know what is it??

There isn't anything strange in my ndb_2_error.log like we can see below:

>  ndb_2_error.log
2004-11-16 20:44:01 [NDB] INFO     -- Angel pid: 3880 ndb pid: 3881
2004-11-16 20:44:01 [NDB] INFO     -- NDB Cluster -- DB node 2
2004-11-16 20:44:01 [NDB] INFO     -- Version 3.5.1 (beta) --
2004-11-16 20:44:01 [NDB] INFO     -- Start initiated (version 3.5.1)
2004-11-16 20:45:23 [NDB] INFO     -- Started (version 3.5.1)

---Only this!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:59:32 +0000, Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
> Seems we have a problem somewhere. The cluster has shutdown.  The error
> can be found in ndb_x_error.log and in ndb_x_trace.log.n.
>
> Can you send them to me?
>
> Is your data secret, or can you sent it to me so I can trace down the
> problem more easily?

> Fabricio Silva wrote:
>
> >Ok Tomas,
> >
> >I increased the parameters IndexMemory too, after that I tried again
> >feed the table. Now my error is another one:
> >
> >'mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
> >'/home/uranus/fasilva/appendix/dbgen/my_table.tbl' INTO TABLE my_table
> >FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|';
> >ERROR 1015 (HY000): Can't lock file (errno: 4009)
> >

> >Do you know why this happened??
> >
> >Thanks a lot!!
> >
> >Fabrício
> >

> >On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:25:44 +0000, Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
> >

> >>It is unfortunate that the original ndb error message is lost in the
> >>translation.  We will fix this for later releases.
> >>
> >>To fix your problem now:
> >>
> >>If it is your datamemory that is full you will see this in the
> >>clusterlog.  Please look, it should say something like "...[INFO] ...
> >>datamemory 90% full..."
> >>
> >>As you see from the error messages below it may be you indexmemory that
> >>has run out as well.
> >>
> >>try increasing the parameter IndexMemory for the ndbd nodes.

> the
> errorcode

> error
> only
> number of
> 1GB)

> nodes in the
> main-memory the

> and I noticed

> null,
> null,
> null,
> null,
> not null,
> null,
> null)

> I use the command:

> customer FIELDS

> saying that the

> (without NDBCLUSTER
> all tables

> MySQL Cluster?
> NDBCLUSTER

Thread
Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva11 Nov
  • Re: Limitation on tablesMartin Skold12 Nov
    • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
      • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
        • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
          • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
            • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva17 Nov