List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:November 16 2004 11:33am
Subject:Re: How to configure mysql cluster properly
View as plain text
I've updated the section, to the better I hope :-)

Please let me know if something is still unclear regarding this.

Brian L wrote:

>Thanks again. But I went to the link it didnt tell me
>much for what I should define and in what syntax for
>the parameter that should be put in the ndb.cfg file.
>Should it be as same as the config.ini and add
>NDB_CONNECTSTRING in it ? Is it possible if someone
>has the example that I can base on ?
>
>Thank so much
>
>--- Chad Martin <chad@stripped> wrote:
>

>>Brian L wrote:
>>

>>>Thanks so much. I think I didnt set up the NDB.cfg
>>>properly. Do you know where I can find the
>>>

>>information
>>

>>>how to set up the NDB.cfg ?
>>>

>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/MySQL_Cluster_Config_File.html
>

>>>And I think I also start up the process in the
>>>different order. So it means that I have to start
>>>

>>the
>>

>>>ndb_mgmd first, then the ndbd.. then the mysqld,
>>>right.
>>>

>>That's correct.
>>
>>Chad Martin

>Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
>www.yahoo.com

Thread
How to configure mysql cluster properlyBrian L10 Nov
RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyStewart Burnett10 Nov
  • RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyBrian L11 Nov
    • Re: How to configure mysql cluster properlyChad Martin11 Nov
      • Re: How to configure mysql cluster properlyBrian L11 Nov
        • Re: How to configure mysql cluster properlyTomas Ulin16 Nov
    • RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyOlivier Kaloudoff11 Nov
      • RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyBrian L11 Nov
RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyStewart Burnett11 Nov
  • RE: How to configure mysql cluster properlyBrian L11 Nov
    • Re: How to configure mysql cluster properlyMartin Holzhauer15 Nov
Re: How to configure mysql cluster properlyMartin Holzhauer15 Nov