List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:November 16 2004 6:17am
Subject:Re: Can't Startup the Cluster
View as plain text
zouqing wrote:

>I built the 2 DB,2API Cluster 2 month ago,and they worked well until yestoday, I Can't
> start up mysqld_safe in
>both computers now. How can I solve this problem?
>
>In the node1/error.log the report is:
>/////////
>Date/Time: Thursday 11 November 2004 - 08:33:37
>Type of error: error
>Message: Invalid Configuration fetched from Management Server
>Fault ID: 2350
>Problem data: Could not fetch configuration/invalid configuration
>Object of reference: Supplied node type(0) and config node type(2)  don't match
>/////////

You are trying to start the ndb-node (which has type(0)=NDB) with
nodeid=1 (which has type(2)=MGM), if your config file below is correct.

>And in the node2/error.log the report is:
>/////////
>Message: Internal program error (failed ndbrequire)
>Fault ID: 2341
>Problem data: DblqhMain.cpp
>Object of reference: DBLQH (Line: 13803) 0x0000000a
>ProgramName: NDB Kernel
>/////////

For this I need the version you're running.  Or if you have compiled
yourself from source code I need to see the lines in the code
surrounding line 13803 in
mysql-4.1/ndb/src/kernel/blocks/dblqh/DblqhMain.cpp.

>There is the configure files
>

>[root@svr8631 node1]# cat config.ini
># file "config.ini" - showing minimal setup with 1 DB node
># This file is placed in the start directory of ndb_mgmd,
># the management server.
>
>[COMPUTER DEFAULT]
>
>[DB DEFAULT]
>NoOfReplicas: 2
>
>[API DEFAULT]
>
>[MGM DEFAULT]
>ArbitrationRank: 2
>
>[TCP DEFAULT]
>PortNumber: 28002
>
>[COMPUTER]
>Id:1
>HostName: svr8631
>
>[COMPUTER]
>Id:2
>HostName: svr8632
>
>[MGM]
>Id:1
>ExecuteOnComputer: 1
>PortNumber: 2200
>
>[DB]
>Id: 2
>ExecuteOnComputer: 1
>FileSystemPath: /var/lib/mysql-cluster/node2/
>
>[DB]
>Id: 3
>ExecuteOnComputer: 2
>FileSystemPath: /var/lib/mysql-cluster/node3/
>
>[API]
>Id: 4
>ExecuteOnComputer: 1
>
>[API]
>Id: 5
>ExecuteOnComputer: 2
>
>#[TCP]
>#NodeId1: 2
>#NodeId2: 3
>#SendBufferMemory: 512K
>

>node2/Ndb.cfg
>nodeid=2;host=svr8631:2200
>
>node3/Ndb.cfg
>nodeid=3;host=svr8631:2200

Thread
Can't Startup the Clusterzouqing16 Nov
  • Re: Can't Startup the ClusterTomas Ulin16 Nov
  • Re: Can't Startup the ClusterTomas Ulin16 Nov