List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luca Villani Date:July 9 2004 3:23pm
Subject:Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontend
View as plain text
Alle 15:15, venerdì 9 luglio 2004, Martin Skold ha scritto:

> Also the creation of new databases is currently also not propagated
> between MySQL instances.
>
> This means you currently need to do "CREATE DATABASE ..;"
> on all MySQL instances.

Thank you very much, now every frontend seems to work fine. :-)

Here there is another question: as long as mysqld normally store permissions
in standard tables of mysql database, stored on local filesystem, do we need
to grant privileges onto all mysqld frontend?

> Any query referencing the table created through another MySQL instance
> will then make it visible and you can see it in a "SHOW TABLES;"

I've tested it and it's right.

But during a simple test I'm going in trouble with a simple update: I found
the OperationRecords limit... ;-)

As long as we normally perform a 2-3.000.000 lines updates, are there some
problems in setting an appropriate OperationRecords limit?

Occasionally we've performed an alter table on very big tables (15-25.000.000
lines), are there some problem on ndb?

P.S.: yes, we work togheter all italian mobile telcos... :-)

--
Luca Villani                Wireless Solutions spa - DADA group
NOC manager                 Europe HQ, via Castiglione 25 Bologna

Thread
One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendLuca Villani9 Jul
  • Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendMartin Skold9 Jul
    • Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendLuca Villani9 Jul
      • Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendJim Hoadley10 Jul
        • Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendDevananda10 Jul
Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendJim Hoadley11 Jul
  • Re: One frontend don't see changes made by another frontendMartin Skold11 Jul