List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fabricio Silva Date:November 14 2004 8:30pm
Subject:Re: Limitation on tables
View as plain text
Ok Tomas,

I increased the parameters IndexMemory too, after that I tried again
feed the table. Now my error is another one:

'mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
'/home/uranus/fasilva/appendix/dbgen/my_table.tbl' INTO TABLE my_table
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|';
ERROR 1015 (HY000): Can't lock file (errno: 4009)

Do you know why this happened??

Thanks a lot!!

Fabrício

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:25:44 +0000, Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
> It is unfortunate that the original ndb error message is lost in the
> translation.  We will fix this for later releases.
>
> To fix your problem now:
>
> If it is your datamemory that is full you will see this in the
> clusterlog.  Please look, it should say something like "...[INFO] ...
> datamemory 90% full..."
>
> As you see from the error messages below it may be you indexmemory that
> has run out as well.
>
> try increasing the parameter IndexMemory for the ndbd nodes.

> Fabricio Silva wrote:
>
> >My erro is:
> >
> >mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
> >'/home/uranus/fasilva/appendix/dbgen/my_table.tbl' INTO TABLE my_table
> >FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|';
> >ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table 'my_table' is full.
> >
> >I'm using a large database and I increased the variable DataMemory as
> >much as I could, but the error remains. I don't know what I have to do
> >to Mysql Cluster work with my large database.
> >
> >Thanks a lot!!
> >

> >On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:28:12 +0000, Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
> >

> >>Can you provide the original ndb error code?  Is it printed?  All the
> >>internal ndb related errorcodes below are mapped to the mysql errorcode
> >>for table full.
> >>
> >>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 623
> >>Error code 623:  623: Permanent error: Insufficient space
> >>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 624
> >>Error code 624:  624: Permanent error: Insufficient space
> >>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 625
> >>Error code 625:  Out of memory in Ndb Kernel, index part (increase
> >>IndexMemory): Permanent error: Insufficient space
> >>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 827
> >>Error code 827:  Out of memory in Ndb Kernel, data part (increase
> >>DataMemory): Permanent error: Insufficient space
> >>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 832
> >>Error code 832:  832: Permanent error: Insufficient space

> the

> noticed

> null,

> the command:

> FIELDS

> the

> NDBCLUSTER
> tables

> Cluster?

Thread
Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva11 Nov
  • Re: Limitation on tablesMartin Skold12 Nov
    • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
      • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
        • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
          • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
            • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva17 Nov