List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:November 14 2004 5:25pm
Subject:Re: Limitation on tables
View as plain text
It is unfortunate that the original ndb error message is lost in the
translation.  We will fix this for later releases.

To fix your problem now:

If it is your datamemory that is full you will see this in the
clusterlog.  Please look, it should say something like "...[INFO] ...
datamemory 90% full..."

As you see from the error messages below it may be you indexmemory that
has run out as well.

try increasing the parameter IndexMemory for the ndbd nodes.

Fabricio Silva wrote:

>My erro is:
>
>mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
>'/home/uranus/fasilva/appendix/dbgen/my_table.tbl' INTO TABLE my_table
>FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|';
>ERROR 1114 (HY000): The table 'my_table' is full.
>
>I'm using a large database and I increased the variable DataMemory as
>much as I could, but the error remains. I don't know what I have to do
>to Mysql Cluster work with my large database.
>
>Thanks a lot!!
>

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:28:12 +0000, Tomas Ulin <tomas@stripped> wrote:
>

>>Can you provide the original ndb error code?  Is it printed?  All the
>>internal ndb related errorcodes below are mapped to the mysql errorcode
>>for table full.
>>
>>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 623
>>Error code 623:  623: Permanent error: Insufficient space
>>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 624
>>Error code 624:  624: Permanent error: Insufficient space
>>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 625
>>Error code 625:  Out of memory in Ndb Kernel, index part (increase
>>IndexMemory): Permanent error: Insufficient space
>>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 827
>>Error code 827:  Out of memory in Ndb Kernel, data part (increase
>>DataMemory): Permanent error: Insufficient space
>>bash-2.05b$ perror --ndb 832
>>Error code 832:  832: Permanent error: Insufficient space

>>Fabricio Silva wrote:
>>

>>>Ok Martin,
>>>
>>>I changed the value of DataMemory as much as I could, but the error
>>>(The table is full) remains. My Data base has 1 GB and I'm using only
>>>two machines in the cluster. I'm thinking if I increase the number of
>>>computers in the cluster the problem will finish. I'm not sure. I
>>>would like to know if anyone worked with a large database (like 1GB)
>>>on the cluster and if it works ok?? How was your cluster
>>>configuration???
>>>
>>>In my case I don't know what can I do./
>>>
>>>Thanks a lot!!

> noticed

> command:

Thread
Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva11 Nov
  • Re: Limitation on tablesMartin Skold12 Nov
    • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
      • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
        • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
          • Re: Limitation on tablesTomas Ulin14 Nov
            • Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva14 Nov
Re: Limitation on tablesFabricio Silva17 Nov