List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hyb Date:July 9 2004 11:05am
Subject:Re: Couple of post-install questions
View as plain text

Ah, I had wondered.
Good good.

> TEXT/BLOB attributes is very soon completed and pushed to the 4.1 clone.
> Fulltext Indexes on TEXT/BLOB attributes is only supported on MyISAM and
> no short-term plans on doing those in MySQL Cluster.

Okay, thanks..

Given that my only alterantive with MySQL is 'lazy' replication - would you
deem it possible to run API nodes writing to NDB replicated tables, in
parallel to 'lazy' replication between the API nodes for MyISAM tables? Or
perhaps just one API node, two DB nodes and a standalone Mysqld for
binary-log updates?

I guess requiring one node be in Slave mode would make the first a
non-starter?
I'd appreciate any input.

Couple of post-install questionsHyb7 Jul
  • RE: Couple of post-install questionsAlejandro J .  Ramírez7 Jul
    • Re: Couple of post-install questionsMikael Ronström7 Jul
  • Re: Couple of post-install questionsMikael Ronström7 Jul
  • Re: Couple of post-install questionsHyb9 Jul