List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:November 9 2004 2:03pm
Subject:Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after reboot
View as plain text
oops, read the code wrong.  Option 2 should work, i.e --no-nodeid-checks

jon stuart wrote:

> Tomas Ulin wrote:
>
>> Sorry,
>>
>> seems like the no-nodeid-checks code has been disabled, so option 2
>> below is not available
>>

> ah, no worries. the big win for me is the cluster surviving the reboot
> in the first place :)
>
> cheers, jon.

Thread
node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootjon stuart9 Nov
  • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootOlivier Kaloudoff9 Nov
    • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootjon stuart9 Nov
      • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootTomas Ulin9 Nov
        • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootTomas Ulin9 Nov
          • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootjon stuart9 Nov
            • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootTomas Ulin9 Nov
        • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootjon stuart9 Nov
  • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootRussell E Glaue9 Nov
    • Re: node unable to rejoin cluster after rebootTomas Ulin9 Nov