List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:July 8 2004 7:04pm
Subject:Re: cluster crashing when trying to load data from file
View as plain text
Jonas Oreland wrote:

> A better way is to instead bulk rows to about 64k and the commit.
> So, each insert should contain roughly 64k and there should be
> autocommit on.

The insert statements are the direct result of mysqldump; I merely
grabbed the first complete line. In looking at the options for mysqldump
I dont see anything allowing me to control how long each insert
statement that it creates will be. If the optimum size of an insert is
64k, is there a way to get mysqldump to create inserts of just that size?

-Devananda

Thread
cluster crashing when trying to load data from fileDevananda8 Jul
  • Re: cluster crashing when trying to load data from fileJonas Oreland8 Jul
    • Re: cluster crashing when trying to load data from fileDevananda8 Jul
      • Re: cluster crashing when trying to load data from fileMikael Ronström8 Jul
        • Re: cluster crashing when trying to load data from fileDevananda9 Jul