List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomas Ulin Date:November 1 2004 9:10pm
Subject:Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.
View as plain text
We will shortly be building 4.1.8.  We will make sure it is in there.
Hope that is sufficient.

BR,

Bradley Mills (QC/EMC) wrote:

>Hi Tomas, any news on this one?
>
>Any news on when the ndbcluster will be packaged with the solaris binary
>version,
>as it was missing with the 4.1.7. build.
>
>Thanks,
>Brad.

Thread
MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)27 Oct
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Mikael Ronström27 Oct
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)27 Oct
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Tomas Ulin27 Oct
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)1 Nov
  • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Tomas Ulin1 Nov
    • Re: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.Russell E Glaue1 Nov
RE: MySQL-Max-4.1.7-Binary.QC/EMC)1 Nov