List:Certification Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Presley Date:March 23 2004 7:21pm
Subject:Study guides
View as plain text
I'm about to start preparing for MySQL certification.  Some of the
information on the website
seems outdated or maybe I'm just missing something.  The website states "In
2003, MySQL AB will publish Study Guides for both the Core and the
Professional certifications".  Have these been
released yet?  If so where can I find them or am I just overlooking them on
the website.

The website also states "in 2003, MySQL AB will also add a MySQL Certified
PHP Developer certification to the existing program."  When/Will this
certification be offered?

Thanks,
Andrew

Study guidesAndrew Presley23 Mar
  • RE: Study guidesDavid Perron23 Mar
  • Re: Study guidesCarsten Pedersen24 Mar