List:Certification Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Pedersen Date:September 26 2007 8:03am
Subject:Japanese MySQL Certification Exams now avaible
View as plain text

Yesterday, Sep 25 2007, the MySQL Developer and DBA certification
exams became available in Japanese.

The following exams are available in Japanese:
- 003-002 : Certified MySQL 5.0 Developer Part I
- 004-002 : Certified MySQL 5.0 Developer Part II
- 005-002 : Certified MySQL 5.0 DBA Part I
- 006-002 : Certified MySQL 5.0 DBA Part II

As always, the exams are available through Pearson VUE. To schedule
the exam at one of the 121 testing Japanese VUE testing centers,
please go to .

For more information, please see

Best regards,

Carsten Pedersen
Certification Manager, MySQL AB

Your company can get volume discounts on MySQL Certification exams:

Carsten Pedersen, Certification Manager

Japanese MySQL Certification Exams now avaibleCarsten Pedersen26 Sep