List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rodolphe Toots Date:June 10 2003 1:38pm
Subject:SV: mySQL and asp NET performance
View as plain text
ok!

thanks
i'll wait for venu
i got an answer from Mark Armer who said that he has had good experience of the config
that i described. he told me that performance would be pretty good as long as there was
enough RAM..
seems like i'll give this combination a try but everyone i still welcome to give thoughts
about this issue

/rewdboy