List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:February 24 2004 12:20pm
Subject:Re: A question
View as plain text
On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 05:00, ASF Senna wrote:
>     Hello I have a question. MYSQL 3.23.56 how much concurrence conecctions
> could support?? I´am looking for it at the web but I´couldnt find.

Senna,

It is platform specific,

With Our MySQL server static binaries you can get up to 4000 connections
on 32bit Linux,  with  dynamic binary and kernel with NPTL support you
can get more than 10000 concurrent connections.

On other hand OS often do not manage so many threads well, so smaller
number of connections can be better from performance point of view.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Support Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Meet the MySQL Team at User Conference 2004! (April 14-16, Orlando,FL)
  http://www.mysql.com/uc2004/

Thread
A questionASF Senna23 Feb
  • Re: A questionPeter Zaitsev24 Feb