List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prashant Akerkar Date:May 16 2003 11:28am
Subject:Unable to create Database through winmysqladmin1.4 utility(Databases section) !!!
View as plain text
Dear Sir

I have downloaded mysql database & client from mysql
site(http://www.mysql.com/downloads).
Version is mysql-4.0.12.win(zip)

I am able to create database,tables,also able to fire dml statements from mysql client.

But i am unable to to create database,tables,data manipulation through winmysqladmin1.4
utility(Databases section).
Is it because of a administrator user required for mysql for creating databases like
in Oracle we have admin user and Microsoft Sql Server we have sa as system account,In
Access we have user Admin.

Os is windows 98.

Awaiting your replyat the earliest.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly,
Prashant Akerkar

Thread
Unable to create Database through winmysqladmin1.4 utility(Databases section) !!!Prashant Akerkar16 May
  • Re: Unable to create Database through winmysqladmin1.4 utility(Databases section) !!!miguel solorzano16 May