List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Muhammad Waseem Arfi Date:December 4 2003 8:07am
Subject:MySQL database
View as plain text
Dear members,

In mysql whenever a new database is created, a separate folder in data
directory is generated. If I copy that database folder and paste it on
some other machine in the data folder. Will that database would be
completely transferred to the other machine or not?

Moreover, I have just seen a variable in MySQL in the following format:
long_query_time  10

What this query time stands for? I mean This value of 10 means what for
a developer?

Best Regards. GOD bless you.
From,
Muhammad Waseem Arfi.
Mobile: +923009487680
Thread
MySQL databaseMuhammad Waseem Arfi4 Dec
RE: MySQL databaseR&D Aust John Bonnett4 Dec